- Sunday: Elliptical 2.37 miles; Walking 4.82 miles
- Monday: Elliptical 1.63 miles; Running 4.17 miles
- Tuesday: Elliptical 1.60 miles; Running 4.05 miles; Walking 0.31 miles
- Wednesday: Rest Day
- Thursday: Rest Day
- Friday: Elliptical 1.63 miles; Running 3.59 miles; Walking 0.77 miles
- Saturday: Recumbent Elliptical 12.60 miles
Not a lot of running, but I did manage to keep up the cardio somewhat, with time totals of:
- Running: 1:55:03
- Walking: 1:32:44
- Elliptical: 1:30:00
- Recumbent Elliptical: 1:00:00
- Overall Total Time: 5:57:47
I mentioned this in a comment, but after spending a little over an hour at the Chiropractor's office yesterday, and them doing some manipulation, a bit of ART, and some acupuncture with mild electric shocks, I'm feeling a lot better. It seems that I'm not as balanced as I need to be concerning how tight/loose my muscles and ligaments are from one side to the other (especially in the hamstring, glute, and low back area). He gave me some specific stretches I'm supposed to do at least twice a day (more often if possible) to finish bringing myself into alignment and keep it that way. Some strengthening exercises were also discussed. Apparently, if I ignore these stretching and strengthening exercises, it will be at my own peril.
Up till November of last year, I never really noticed the negative issues that can occur when one has these imbalances. I suppose I wasn't running often or far enough to have those imbalances affect me before, but now that the mileage is up, I'm going to have to get my act straightened out (so to speak).
So onward to hopefully a more settled and steady week this week.
Happy Running everyone !